Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swimming Beauties!

For the past 6 weeks or so, Cammie has been enjoying swim lessons! We did them on wednesdays with 2 of Cammies friends(and Mommies too!). Cammie is a little lazy and does not kick her feet while in the water, but she does love it anyways!







Kate is sooo cute and is such a good swimmer. She will be swimming laps around Cammie next year!




Jamie loves to splash splash splash while they play with little animal toys in the pool.

Their favorite is when we sing to them while dancing around in circles. Thanks for taking these pics Karen!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhhhhh, fun times! :o) I have some photos from last week that I need to e-mail you guys. I am slacking!

donna said...

So fun! The kiddos and the Moms look like they are having a blast!

 
template by suckmylolly.com