Friday, August 8, 2008

Just the Girls

Cammie had a date with her girlfriends today! She was in a mood today and not too playful at first but she did still have fun destroying Jamies house! Sorry Di! :)
All the girls pass toys back and forth and mostly chase each other around. Kate is walking so she is on the MOVE! Which by the way reminds me to tell all...Cammie is on her way! She can take 4-5 steps at a time, but of course only when she wants to. Should not be too long!





















This is the result you get when you try and get a shot of the girls together!













So I threw in a group shot from after swim lessons too.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, CUTE! I still need to post my photos from today. It's so hard to get them all in one shot--they're always on the go. LOL! Then to get them all looking ... that's another story. haha

Lori said...

Look at all those cute girls! So fun! I wish we could play :(

donna said...

How fun! And so cute.

 
template by suckmylolly.com