Back when Amelia was born, we decided to give Cammie a new room and make YaYa sleep in Cam's old room. Cammies new room is a little more grown up and not so baby-ish. We have still not converted her new crib to a toddler bed as we are soooo not ready for Cammie to start climbing out for naps and bedtime. She does love her new room though! and I am too excited(Daddy says) about Cammies new hairbow holder that The Hanley Family bought her for her birthday. It is way tooo cute and matches her bedding perfectly! I will have to post a link to the ladies store who made it.These are about 1/4 of the bows she actually has.(I couldnt wait to put them all on before taking a pic!)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Cams new room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It looks fabulous! Great room!!
Adore! It looks really good and sassy. Perfect lil girl's room.
Post a Comment