Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Invitations

If you are looking for custom invitations or birth announcements, look no further!

After searching the internet for minnie mouse invitations for Cammies 2nd bday party and not finding what I was looking for, I turned to a favorite site of mine- www.etsy.com
The website is where handmade items can be sold without a bidding war. I had found some I loved but they were priced at $5.50 each! So I emailed a girl who I know from a moms message board I belong to. I knew she had done some custom designs for some girls before. Well I sent her the link to the expensive minnie invitations and she came back with a proof she had made for me. They were perfect!!!! Almost identical to the ones I liked and at a fraction of the price. Please check out her etsy store, but everything you see there are items she has custom designed for people. She will work with you to design whatever theme you need! check her out...


http://ww.etsy.com/shop_sold.php?user_id=7257780


and here are Cams invites! (obviously I blacked out some info on the invite)



2 comments:

donna said...

OMG! I love love the invite. Thanks for the tip. I would definiteley check out Etsy when it comes time for us to order invitations.

Karen said...

LOVE these invites--they are sooooo cute! :o)

 
template by suckmylolly.com