Cammie and Mommy are so thankful to have such a great little group of friends! We meet up every week with our babies.(yes i know.... they are over 1 now, but they will always be our sweet little "babies") All three girls had a blast and had sooo much room to play play play! Thats what they did too! Cammie was not too fond of the ball pit at first but then realized it wasnt so bad after seeing Kate have a blast in it. 
Cammie wanted to climb on EVERYTHING! We have a daredevil on our hands for sure.
"Nice shoes you have there." says Cammie
"Wow your hair is so soft!" responds Jamie
We finally have a few shots of the precious girls all together..
and ALL wearing pink might I add!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Fun with Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great pics, Georgia! I a LOLing at your comments on the shoes and hair. So funny!
Yes, they will always be our little babies. :o)
These girls will be BFFs!
soo cute! these girls have gotten so big. If I didn't have to have a job, Kate and I would SO be there! Aggh!
Post a Comment